The web services are implemented using Microsoft WCF and uses basic http binding for full interoperability. All communication with Collector services is encrypted using https. The Invoicing service is published through a web services description language (WSDL) file.
The parameter CountryCode must always be supplied, StoreId is optional as long as only one shop per country is used. Partners with multiple shops in the same country are required to submit the StoreId in each request.
In all requests you can also send in a CorrelationId, which could be used to verify that the response is from the "correct" request.
Web service authorization
In order for the SOAP envelope to work according to the specification, it needs to be authorized using a username and a password. In addition to these two parameters, the AddInvoice request and the SetReservation request also needs the ClientIpAddress parameter to work properly. The ClientIpAddress should be the IP address of the customer performing the purchase at the partner’s web shop.
You’ll receive a username and a password from your Partner Integration Manager at Collector Bank after the agreement has been signed. You will receive different credentials for the test and production environment.
Date and time formats
All date and time data sent to Collector must follow the ISO 8601 standard. E.g. 2010-06-16 15:27:00.
The eCommerce services use UTF-8 as default encoding for all messages.
Production environment API URL's
- InvoiceService: https://ecommerce.collector.se/v3.0/InvoiceServiceV33.svc
- InformationService: https://ecommerce.collector.se/v3.0/Informationservice.svc
Test environment API URL's
- InvoiceService: https://eCommerceTest.collector.se/v3.0/InvoiceServiceV33.svc
- InformationService: https://eCommerceTest.collector.se/v3.0/informationservice.svc
Partner Portal URL's
- Production environment: https://commerce.collector.se/Portal
- Test environment: https://commerce.collector.se/TestPortal
For further information regarding techniques etc. see references below.
- W3Schools SOAP-Tutorial: http://www.w3schools.com/xml/xml_soap.asp
- ISO 3166 code lists: http://www.iso.org/iso/country_codes/iso_3166_code_lists.htm
- ISO 8601 date and time format: http://www.iso.org/iso/date_and_time_format