Since this section of the integration portal contains miscellaneous information, we found no better name for it than MISC.
Have a look at the menu to the left, you'll find information on the specific subjects:
- Webservice information - Standards, endpoints, credentials and other requirements
- Settlement - File type, name specifications and general information are found here so you can clearly see which transactions the settlement includes
- Logo - Collector's logos to be used on your site
- Code examples - To give you a head start, we have some examples of our requests already set up so you quickly can get started
- Integration packages - Recommended setups based on your ambition, time and development resources
- Checklist - To make sure you're implementation is correctly done we have created a checklist you can use
The flowchart below describes the frontend and backend journey of an invoice, with the different possible steps and actions included.